Question about cloud save with DLCs

ABDU-HD

hello :)

i have sound shapes + all the DLCs with my other account, so i plated the game with my main account on ps3 and ps4, so because i can't use my other account on vita i need to buy the game again but do i need to buy the DLCs too? to get the trophies?

edite: for example i've played the game on ps3 and i got all the DLC trophies, then i downloaded the game on vita without DLC and then i cloud save it, do i will get all the trophies without downloading the DLC?

Edited by ABDU-HD

• 2 weeks later...

nope, i mean, for example i've played the game on ps3 and i got all the DLC trophies, then i downloaded the game on vita without DLC and then i cloud save it, do i will get all the trophies without downloading the DLC?

I think this may answer your question: I beat the game and all the dlc on my ps3. Then I cloud saved it, downloaded the main game only on the vita and synced cloud saves. I got all the dlc trophies despite never installing the dlc on the vita. However I only have one account, so that account did own the vita dlc with the cross buy feature. So I can't say for certain if you need to own the dlc on that account for the trophies to pop. But I can definitely confirm you don't need to download the dlc if you do own it.

I hope that makes sense and answers your question, I was having a hard time explaining for some reason. -_-

• 2 years later...

I have a problem with cloud syncing on the Vita. I first completed the game for 100% trophies on PS4. Then I did a cloud sync on PS3 and it worked. Then I tried to do a cloud sync on the Vita and it says network error every time. I'm logged into the playstation network and I even earned trophies on another Vita game without any problems. So why isn't it syncing?