THE MAX & IMPOSSIBLE with SCORPION

speedomer

Hi guys.. I still havent got this famous problem of Injustice trophy hunters Ultimate Battler trophy.. Also i am not trying for a long time.. I just tried a little bit not over over and over.. I am grinding other games also.. So i got an idea in my mind today and i bought Scorpion for this game. Cuz i love that character and his moves.. And i thought i can only beat these stupid challenges with him. But there is a problem in this and it s we need to be patch installed on system to play with Scorpion. With patch as everyone knows the game a little bit hard according to without patched.. So i am asking can we beat these with famous Scorpion if we control him good?? how is the CPU  against the Scorpion's attacks? Is this a good choice or good idea of me?

As I told you in another thread:

After many many many attempts. I did it with this exact combo with Doomsday: Jump,   :down:   :cross:,   :cross:   :cross:. Very easy once you learn how to time the jumps. Also use a lot of sweeps (  :down:   :cross:) when they are very close. NEVER fight Green Lantern, Batman, Lex Luthor, Doomsday and Deathstroke because they will just mutilate you. Save meter for clashes. Good luck! It does take a lot of practice to master this.

As I told you in another thread:

I know that already and i tried.. and will try again many times.. i came to the 6th opponent in The Max with doomsday.. That is not what i asked.. I asked and need to know what can we do and how far can we go with Scorpion.. I just need to know how an idea is Scorpion?

I know that already and i tried.. and will try again many times.. i came to the 6th opponent in The Max with doomsday.. That is not what i asked.. I asked and need to know what can we do and how far can we go with Scorpion.. I just need to know how an idea is Scorpion?

You honestly have to keep practising that and keep retrying Impossible until Green Lantern, Batman, Doomsday and Deathstroke appear in the first 8, (with Doomsday preferably appearing earlier than #8). And keep retying The Max until none of them appear at all, unless it's only in the first 3.

Scorpion (and other DLC characters) are probably the worst choices for beating these 2 battles, because you need the patch to use them. The Doomsday method is all about practising the timing of the jump and whether or not the press X after you land the jump attack.

You honestly have to keep practising that and keep retrying Impossible until Green Lantern, Batman, Doomsday and Deathstroke appear in the first 8, (with Doomsday preferably appearing earlier than #8). And keep retying The Max until none of them appear at all, unless it's only in the first 3.

Scorpion (and other DLC characters) are probably the worst choices for beating these 2 battles, because you need the patch to use them. The Doomsday method is all about practising the timing of the jump and whether or not the press X after you land the jump attack.

thanks anyway then to you. you are good at fight games i think. i am actually a shooter gamer for many years i attemted these fight games so new and i think i am doing good even if i am newbie. i also grinding mortal kombat same time and i can do MK plat if i can do the online trophies. others not big deal for me.. so.. i wont give up for Injustice. i will challenge until it s done. thanks for all advices.