Ingame code for some weapons

skidmarkgn

I pre-ordered a copy of this from gamestop, when I got my copy it had a 6 digit code on the receipt for some weapons in a locker. A co-worker of mine also got a copy with a 6 digit code that was the same as mine, turns out that the code is universal.

When you enter the actual town during the game you will approach a locker. The code to get an axe and a nail gun is:

Not sure if there other codes that other retailers gave as a bonus, if there are then post 'em here so we can all share the mayhem!!

Feel I should mention that so far I have done 2 main missions and 2 side missions since getting the axe and it still hasn't broke. I killed every monster I've come across during those missions with it. On top of that, I've also killed several monsters I've come across on the streets and the axe is still shiny and new.

Feel I should mention that so far I have done 2 main missions and 2 side missions since getting the axe and it still hasn't broke. I killed every monster I've come across during those missions with it. On top of that, I've also killed several monsters I've come across on the streets and the axe is still shiny and new.

The axe can break! Mine broke earlier today :( It sure was reliable while it lasted though.

Doh!! Oh well, at least that'll give me a reason to not stress every time I gotta drop it to lower a ladder with the hook.

I hate those damn pokers! They're almost never around... good thing that they respawn though. Did you find the Silent Hill 4 easter egg yet? It's right next to the bank on Lansdale Avenue. :D

• 1 year later...