Is the plat unobtainable or not?

When Binding of Isaac released on PS4 I quickly decided I didn't want to play this. Mostly because I know the plat would suck and create an even bigger backlog for me. Well I've been watching an Lets Play by a guy named PyroPuncher. Pretty cool lad and I hope there are some other fans of Pyro here :P Well back to topic, I've watched like 30 episodes or so, and I really enjoy watching it. It looks dang fun and I want to try it more and more every video. Basically my question is:
I've seen that trophies doesn't pop, is that fixed yet? Should I play Isaac on my second account instead? Should I skip out this game entierly? Help me out here guys and gals :D

EDIT: I SAW THE OTHER THREADS. I MADE THIS THREAD AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE OKAY. IF ITS 'ALIKE' ANY OF THE OTHERS. IM SORRY
(Why caps lol)

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

The game is sadly still running 1.01 because Sony have not picked up their shit and added in Nicalis' patch (the game is currently running on 1.032 or something on the PC but Sony is doing patch control before releasing them and sadly that means that even though the patch was ready MONTHS ago now, Sony won't get around to it until the new year). Here is one of the developers tweets https://twitter.com/tyronerodriguez/status/543853213083254785

Hopefully we will get the patch that fixes the unoptainable trophies, but don't let this scare you away from the game. It really is awesome and has a ton of fun in it =)

Thank you very much for your answer! Much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...

Umm... we got patch 1.02 back in novemeber, and patch 1.03 just before xmas... wheres your info coming from? after 1.02 the only things I know that were still bugged were the last 2 secrets ingame which would have blocked ?2? trophies, 1 being the plat. now that 1.03 is live it should have fixed that, and from what i heard it also allows seeds to be used without trophy blocking, not sure on that one tho, i never use them myself.

Umm... we got patch 1.02 back in novemeber, and patch 1.03 just before xmas... wheres your info coming from? after 1.02 the only things I know that were still bugged were the last 2 secrets ingame which would have blocked ?2? trophies, 1 being the plat. now that 1.03 is live it should have fixed that, and from what i heard it also allows seeds to be used without trophy blocking, not sure on that one tho, i never use them myself.

1.03 is only live in the us, for some unknown reason SCEE didn't release it in europe yet, so europe is still stuck in 1.01 for now.

Seeds without trophy blocking already worked on 1.01 btw.

Edited by HappyKastanie