Choice and consequence (spoilers possible)

Mr_Freaker

After finishing my first playthrough I'm thinking about a second run.

I wonder if the different choices you make in DA Inq will actually be a significant difference.

I remember Mass Effect where a paragon and renegade paythrough had very different outcomes, like people dying which couldn't be involved in future games.

Now I feel like the only difference would be a few different cameos, a few less/more agents, slightly different armor/weapons, a few different war table missions, ... but in the end not very different from the first playthrough.

Am I mistaken about this and does the game actually become a very different experience or just more of the same, but a bit different?

Also: does anybody else feels like the choices you made in DA O and DA2 aren't really that significant in DAI?

I thought the Loghain/Alistair choices were made incredibly apparent in inquisition. The mage rebellion choice changes a boss and enemies in certain missions.I thought it was as good as can be without making it too overboard.

Inquisition has the biggest choices in a Dragon age game yet I think, including the grey warden, mage vs templar, and next divine choice.

I thought the impact of my past choices was done alright. While i feel that most of my major decisions in Origins were relatively irrelevant to this, i thought it was great how small details from Origins ended up being much more important in Inquisition. Only thing i'm kinda mad at is that you could never really kill off Leliana. Not that i'd have wanted to but if i kill someone in Origins they should still be dead in Inquisition.