Grand Signature Tournament I

cmgravekeeper

I wouldn't say disqualified, but some sort of penalty, like remove 5 votes or something ike that.

I'm just saying this because some people rushed to make the sigs in just a week and these people have more time than the others..

That would be ok with a regualar SotM, but this is a tournament. IMO if there's a deadline and you don't show up (or in this case submit the sig), the victory goes to the opponent. 

Yeah that's also the case. Seems unfair to the other participants who already finished their sigs.

• Like 1

Grand Tournament - Round 2 Update

With there being 16 different people, there was bound to be issues with entering at some point of the contest. Things have run smoothly for the most part, but there is an issue with one of the entrants. Horus will not be continuing unfortunately due to personal reasons.

To make up for this, IVC members, Isis, and I (lmfao 3 I's) have all agreed that Seth, the person who lost to Horus should move up to this round. I'm waiting on a confirmation from Seth if he/she will be fine with entering and how long it would take. I think it's better to wait so that everyone has an opponent so it's fair throughout. Anyone that does have an issue with a deadline must let me know 24 HOURS BEFORE the deadline that they are unable to make it otherwise they will be disqualified. In the case someone cannot make it, the loser to that person advances. If there is an issue in the Final Round with someone not entering, there would be a matchup for 1st Place and then there would be no matchup for 3rd Place.

Edited by cmgravekeeper
  • Like 2

Grand Tournament - Round 2 Update

With there being 16 different people, there was bound to be issues with entering at some point of the contest. Things have run smoothly for the most part, but there is an issue with one of the entrants. Horus will not be continuing unfortunately due to personal reasons.

To make up for this, IVC members, Isis, and I (lmfao 3 I's) have all agreed that Seth, the person who lost to Horus should move up to this round. I'm waiting on a confirmation from Seth if he/she will be fine with entering and how long it would take. I think it's better to wait so that everyone has an opponent so it's fair throughout. Anyone that does have an issue with a deadline must let me know 24 HOURS BEFORE the deadline that they are unable to make it otherwise they will be disqualified. In the case someone cannot make it, the loser to that person advances. If there is an issue in the Final Round with someone not entering, there would be a matchup for 1st Place and then there would be no matchup for 3rd Place.

That seems fair. Is it correct to assume Seth needs a week to create an awesome sig?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...