Corrupting Game?

TheUnknown1418

Hello, I recently picked up a copy of battlefield 4 on the last week of the psn winter sale, but have since been having problems with battlefield becoming other games. What I mean by this is that the game icon picture on the ps dashboard goes from their normal game picture to battlefield 4's picture. When buying Battlefield I also picked up peggle 2, yeah I know, but after not playing either games, just downloading both, peggle 2 became battlefield 4, after a few days. Not thinking much other than that its was weird that it happened, I started playing peggle 2 and picking up some trophies. Not peggle's though, battlefields! I finally noticed after getting a trophy called tombstone, which I though was dark for peggle. I now have 5 trophies for a game I have never started. (trophies have since been hidden, cause they are bs) After deleting, then re-downloading both games, and starting peggle, peggle's trophies have started popping. A couple days later, Injustice, another game I have not yet started, became battlefield. I have since deleted both and only re-downloaded Injustice, with everything remaining normal.

Has anyone else had battlefield 4, "become," another game on ps4, or any other game for that matter? Is it just because none of the corrupted games were not started, or is this a problem with battlefield 4. I want to play battlefield 4 at some point, but am afraid to re-download with having other games on my ps4 at the moment, and more potential corrupts. My ps4 has never had any other game corrupts or problems before.

Thanks for your time; if this is in the incorrect place, my apologies.