Leveling up

Here's what I did, and it didn't take very long at all.  I'm just gonna snip this right from a trophy guide I'm writing at the moment:

"Equip the Gull Wing Keyblade to Sora (if you don't have this Keyblade already, return to the Postern in Radiant Garden after the events of the Battle of the 1000 Heartless and the Gullwing trio will give it to you after a cutscene). This Keyblade's ability will double Sora's experience intake when his health is at half or lower. Next equip the Experience Boost ability for 4AP, which has the same effect. Finally, de-equip Donald's healing ability completely. Head to Twilight's View save point at The World That Never Was, and proceed into the next room, allowing the Nobodies to attack you until your health is at half or less. Once it is, start fighting the enemies as normal. You'll notice that each enemy defeated will give out almost 2,000 EXP or more. Proceed to the next room, and continue fighting every Nobody you come across until you reach the Proof of Existence save point. Enter the two portals here which originally led to two boss fights in the story, and defeat the extra Nobodies here. Once all that is finished, leave the world via the save point and re-enter the Twilight's View save point, repeating the whole process again.

If you find your health is reaching dangerous levels at any point, use Curega, and allow the enemies to bring your HP to half health again. De-equipping Donald's healing move isn't a necessity, but considering he heals Sora fairly regularly, it'd be a constant distraction from the fighting, so de-equip to avoid some headache. Using this method, it is possible to earn 70,000+ EXP per 5-10 minute run, assuming you try to defeat each Nobody before Donald and Goofy do, or at least provide the finishing blow. Level 99 isn't such a tiresome grind using this method, and should only take a few hours at most."

• Like 4

Also another trick I picked up is to work on upgrading your drive forms, For starters whenever using forms you must stay near a save point so you can travel to world map before your drive gauge depletes, Once you return to the world your gauge will be refilled (Found this out from the KH II BradyGame guide). Best place for Valor, Wisdom, and Master Form will be Beast Castle after you unlock the Dungeon Save Point. At First your gauge will only allow to clear the first room, but as time and exp is gaioned you will be able to move from one save point to another just make sure if your two rooms away from a save point to rush back when on last Drive gauge. Same plan can be used for Final Form but instead of Beast Castle, use World That Never Was, the second save point is where you should start and work your way up to the third save since the area between them will store 7 nobodies which will be good since they will be a tough bunch till you get your Forms and Stats up. World That Never Was will also be a good area fot Valor and Wisdom form if you start from first save point. If you work on maxing out your Drive Forms you can achieve about 30 Level increasces (Personally went from 45 to 61 within about two hours working and these four since Limit Form is alil more tricky to gain experience).

Here's what I did, and it didn't take very long at all.  I'm just gonna snip this right from a trophy guide I'm writing at the moment:

"Equip the Gull Wing Keyblade to Sora (if you don't have this Keyblade already, return to the Postern in Radiant Garden after the events of the Battle of the 1000 Heartless and the Gullwing trio will give it to you after a cutscene). This Keyblade's ability will double Sora's experience intake when his health is at half or lower. Next equip the Experience Boost ability for 4AP, which has the same effect. Finally, de-equip Donald's healing ability completely. Head to Twilight's View save point at The World That Never Was, and proceed into the next room, allowing the Nobodies to attack you until your health is at half or less. Once it is, start fighting the enemies as normal. You'll notice that each enemy defeated will give out almost 2,000 EXP or more. Proceed to the next room, and continue fighting every Nobody you come across until you reach the Proof of Existence save point. Enter the two portals here which originally led to two boss fights in the story, and defeat the extra Nobodies here. Once all that is finished, leave the world via the save point and re-enter the Twilight's View save point, repeating the whole process again.

If you find your health is reaching dangerous levels at any point, use Curega, and allow the enemies to bring your HP to half health again. De-equipping Donald's healing move isn't a necessity, but considering he heals Sora fairly regularly, it'd be a constant distraction from the fighting, so de-equip to avoid some headache. Using this method, it is possible to earn 70,000+ EXP per 5-10 minute run, assuming you try to defeat each Nobody before Donald and Goofy do, or at least provide the finishing blow. Level 99 isn't such a tiresome grind using this method, and should only take a few hours at most."

That's what I did, but when your health gets in a critical position, I'd recommend touching the nearest Save point just enough to stop that annoying sound

Edited by DesmaBR

If you've already defeated Xemnas and maxed out Final Form, here's what I suggest:

1) Equip Gull Wing and Bond of Flames. (one of them onto Final Form)

2) Equip Experience Boost and Fire Boost.

3) Go to the start of The World That Never Was.

4) Activate Final Form.

5) Allow yourself to go to low health. (If you're uncertain about the threshold, let your HP get low enough to trigger the siren noise.)

6) Spam Firaga and go through The World That Never Was (using Save Points to go to the World Map before your Drive Gauge runs out).

You should gain a few Levels on each runthrough of the world.

Edited by insanegamer00

• 2 weeks later...

If you've already defeated Xemnas and maxed out Final Form, here's what I suggest:

1) Equip Gull Wing and Bond of Flames. (one of them onto Final Form)

2) Equip Experience Boost and Fire Boost.

3) Go to the start of The World That Never Was.

4) Activate Final Form.

5) Allow yourself to go to low health. (If you're uncertain about the threshold, let your HP get low enough to trigger the siren noise.)

6) Spam Firaga and go through The World That Never Was (using Save Points to go to the World Map before your Drive Gauge runs out).

You should gain a few Levels on each runthrough of the world.

I have a video on my channel demonstrating this strat if you need video evidence of it working 

• 2 months later...

Why would you use final form to grind? That's a silly way to plvl. Just use the 100% exp boost from gullwing and 100% exp boost from your ability, literally the fastest way POSSIBLE to lvl99. It's so simple, and you can find this out on your own without assistance if you actually READ what weapons and abilities give instead of just throwing them on to look cool. For boss battles the shorter the combo the better, so finishing them off doesn't take 10years because you need to finish a long as hell combo. And use decisive pumpkin, with the finisher/combo master ability. Will help a ton. With bosses.

Why would you use final form to grind? That's a silly way to plvl. Just use the 100% exp boost from gullwing and 100% exp boost from your ability, literally the fastest way POSSIBLE to lvl99. It's so simple, and you can find this out on your own without assistance if you actually READ what weapons and abilities give instead of just throwing them on to look cool. For boss battles the shorter the combo the better, so finishing them off doesn't take 10years because you need to finish a long as hell combo. And use decisive pumpkin, with the finisher/combo master ability. Will help a ton. With bosses.

Ever used Final Form + Firaga?

It tears through TWTNW enemies in seconds and doubles as crowd control. About the only enemies you'd have to use actual combos on are Sorcerers (and the occasional Berserker).

Beats having to unequip Donald's and Riku's cure abilities (since you need to have low HP for Experience Boost) and then forgetting to re-equip them when you're done, since changing Item Equipment is a lot easier to remember (for many, anyway).

So yeah. That's why I'd use Final Form to grind. Considering how fast it is compared to grinding as Normal Sora... I'd say it's not silly at all.

Edited by insanegamer00