Strangers & Freaks PS4 don't trigger PLEASE HELP! GTA V

Emanuele503

Hello!
I have 80+ hours in story mode, i finished the main quests but now it doesn't trigger anymore:

-Random Events 
-Franklin and Trevor's Strangers and Freaks missions 
-Properties activities (missions for tequi-la-la and other properties).

Some of the missions that doesn't trigger are: 
"Minute man blues" (Trevor), "Souvenirs from Vinewood - Al di Napoli " (Trevor), "Souvenirs from Vinewood - The last act" (trevor), Uncalculated Risk (Dom) even though i've completed alle the thirteen parachute jumps and "Targeted Risk". 
I've read some solutions on the Rockstar Support but they don't work with me.
I hope that you guys will be able to help me with this enormous problem which ruins my 100%.

Sounds like you might have to start again or revert to an earlier save if you have one if none of the fixes work for you.

I don't want to restart 'cause i've played for 80+ hours and it would sound like a waste of time.

I read about people that unlocked last Dom's mission just keeping playing. 

Maybe there are other solutions that you guys know on this forum.

If you know some way to solve this issue, please just let me know.

Thank you.

Hmm, that's weird - someone came in the chat asking about almost the same exact thing yesterday, specifically random encounters. We did some reading and he tried a method of getting Trevor and going to his trailer and letting him sleep there for 1 (in-game) week. Then going to to one of the locations and seeing if it showed up. He needed like 7 random encounters and 1 managed to actually show up after he did that. That being said, he couldn't get any other to show up, even after he went to a random encounter location and quick saving, quitting the game, and re-entering. Though I don't think he tried to sleep for a week again with Trevor to see if he had any luck with another location.

For the most part though from what I read, it seems like people mostly have to start over as it's just a ridiculous bug people get for waiting to do those things last or something.

Edited by BlindMango

Hmm, that's weird - someone came in the chat asking about almost the same exact thing yesterday, specifically random encounters. We did some reading and he tried a method of getting Trevor and going to his trailer and letting him sleep there for 1 (in-game) week. Then going to to one of the locations and seeing if it showed up. He needed like 7 random encounters and 1 managed to actually show up after he did that. That being said, he couldn't get any other to show up, even after he went to a random encounter location and quick saving, quitting the game, and re-entering. Though I don't think he tried to sleep for a week again with Trevor to see if he had any luck with another location.

For the most part though from what I read, it seems like people mostly have to start over as it's just a ridiculous bug people get for waiting to do those things last or something.

I'm scared to even progress in the story on PS4 cause I had the first story trophy glitch on me.  :facepalm: