Basic questions

EternalChaos72

1. Is it wise to attack all the time with the MIND? 

2. How do you equip skill cards? Everytime i click on a skill card it's just highlighted in blue? 

3. How do you know when it's best to you use your Skill attack? 

This is the reason why i hate most RPGs because i always have a ton of questions that need answered. 

Edited by EternalChaos72

1. ALWAYS attack with your MINDs, they will wreck you otherwise. Only excemption are Mind resistant monsters (usually everything that looks like a lion), but you better leave them for the end of the fight and finish them with normal attacks.

2. By choosing Skill in the Menu, alternatively you can press Right stick up in the dungeons or on the maps

3. Multi attack skills are obviously used best when there´re a lot of enemies left, any kind of Buff/debuff at the beginning of the fight and whenever the effects wears off.

sorry to have to say this, but you should read the instructions when they show in the game, and if you always have these kinds of problems, then RPGs may not be the games for you

1. ALWAYS attack with your MINDs, they will wreck you otherwise. Only excemption are Mind resistant monsters (usually everything that looks like a lion), but you better leave them for the end of the fight and finish them with normal attacks.

2. By choosing Skill in the Menu, alternatively you can press Right stick up in the dungeons or on the maps

3. Multi attack skills are obviously used best when there´re a lot of enemies left, any kind of Buff/debuff at the beginning of the fight and whenever the effects wears off.

sorry to have to say this, but you should read the instructions when they show in the game, and if you always have these kinds of problems, then RPGs may not be the games for you

I did read the instructions but i forgot them until i found out you can revisit the instructions at anytime :/ 

This is my last RPG then i'm finished with the genre except for Final Fantasy games.

My main concern is about leveling up the cards and whatnot i know now how to do everything else. 

Edited by EternalChaos72

Eh... this isn't really good game to play if you hate RPGs xD

1. As long as you have MIND, attack with it. Direct attack is only good for getting 3TPs. Even against MIND resistant lions is direct attack usually bad choice as they will obliterate you with AoE.

2. You need levels first. If you just started you can only equip one card. Once you can equip more cards, it's done by :square:

lv.01 1
lv.05 2
lv.10 3
lv.16 4
lv.22 5
lv.31 6
lv.40 7
lv.50 8

3. As long as you have TP.

Eh... this isn't really good game to play if you hate RPGs xD

1. As long as you have MIND, attack with it. Direct attack is only good for getting 3TPs. Even against MIND resistant lions is direct attack usually bad choice as they will obliterate you with AoE.

2. You need levels first. If you just started you can only equip one card. Once you can equip more cards, it's done by :square:

lv.01 1

lv.05 2

lv.10 3

lv.16 4

lv.22 5

lv.31 6

lv.40 7

lv.50 8

3. As long as you have TP.

Yeah, i get that bit but its upgrading the cards i'm worried about and collecting them all. I don't hate RPGs it's just that this is my final one before i finish with the genre, there's too much stuff to take in.

Yeah, i get that bit but its upgrading the cards i'm worried about and collecting them all. I don't hate RPGs it's just that this is my final one before i finish with the genre, there's too much stuff to take in.

Upgrading and collecting all cards can wait 'till later phases when you actually start getting many Engraved Spheres.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Upgrading and collecting all cards can wait 'till later phases when you actually start getting many Engraved Spheres.

Oh ok, hopefully this is my last question, i can't find any enemy weaknesses on the net there's so little info about this game. Do you have a site where it shows you weaknesses?

• 2 weeks later...

I think some of this is covered a bit in the FAQ that's posted here or in the document that's listed in the FAQ. At the very least it sounds like giving it a read through would probably help. It has a list of all cards and where to find most of them - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tjwDrQwD4NV05TaaXmsGAWUw0zMh9E-ioK74_5WILYM/edit#gid=0

For the skill card related trophy you could just make sure to keep 1 of each card until you get the trophy. That's what I did on my previous ID when I got the plat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a reason why the collectibles are missable ? I thought you could go back to older dungeons and stuff in this game

Sorry for not responding sooner, forgot to follow the topic. The collectibles aren't actually missable but if you're referring to the PST guide they require that trophies where you can't get it naturally by just playing through the story be listed as missable. Though they don't always seem to follow that either I've noticed. I believe the trophy for completing all requests, and thereby the trophy for getting all accessories, can actually be missed but that's really it. The skill card trophy can just be worked on until you have it so it's not really missable either.

The difficulty trophy might be considered missable but only in that you can't try to cheat your way through it by starting the game on Expert and switching to a lower difficulty, then putting it back to Expert later on or just putting it on easy and switching to Expert later on.

I should state that I haven't played it since mid-September so I might be remembering some things wrong but I don't think so.

Edited by ScutumMagister

Sorry for not responding sooner, forgot to follow the topic. The collectibles aren't actually missable but if you're referring to the PST guide they require that trophies where you can't get it naturally by just playing through the story be listed as missable. Though they don't always seem to follow that either I've noticed. I believe the trophy for completing all requests, and thereby the trophy for getting all accessories, can actually be missed but that's really it. The skill card trophy can just be worked on until you have it so it's not really missable either.

The difficulty trophy might be considered missable but only in that you can't try to cheat your way through it by starting the game on Expert and switching to a lower difficulty, then putting it back to Expert later on or just putting it on easy and switching to Expert later on.

I should state that I haven't played it since mid-September so I might be remembering some things wrong but I don't think so.

Yep, you are correct. You memory still serves well it seems =D

• Like 1

• 4 years later...