How do you use the 10% off PSN code?

Hey, sorry if it's been asked, but I am about to go to the shops to get some PSN credit for these 2 games I want...now, with 10% off, I only need to pick up a 5 dollar card, but without it I'll need a 10 buck one.

So, since this site is international and has a bunch of different people with different timezones,

1. Is this offer just available in places other than Australia at the moment? I know we're a day behind Americas in most respects, so if they get it on the 23rd, we get it on our 24th, but it's our 23rd now so do you guys get it tomorrow and so should we?

2. Is the offer up right now and just well hidden, like those douchebags would totally do, and I just need to look somewhere else?

I want to buy the new damn Saints Row game, and Borderlands Telltale is on sale, and I'll either need to get a 10 buck card or be patient and get 5 bucks but my patience is fading.

Hey, sorry if it's been asked, but I am about to go to the shops to get some PSN credit for these 2 games I want...now, with 10% off, I only need to pick up a 5 dollar card, but without it I'll need a 10 buck one.

So, since this site is international and has a bunch of different people with different timezones,

1. Is this offer just available in places other than Australia at the moment? I know we're a day behind Americas in most respects, so if they get it on the 23rd, we get it on our 24th, but it's our 23rd now so do you guys get it tomorrow and so should we?

2. Is the offer up right now and just well hidden, like those douchebags would totally do, and I just need to look somewhere else?

I want to buy the new damn Saints Row game, and Borderlands Telltale is on sale, and I'll either need to get a 10 buck card or be patient and get 5 bucks but my patience is fading.

Here you go.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/19/psn-members-get-one-time-10-ps-store-discount-this-weekend/

It starts at 9 AM PST or a little over 13 hours from this post.