P.O.S. Comet?

ExHaseo

One of the only couple of challenges I have left is the "Balles of Fire" challenge, for surviving in a "P.O.S. Comet" for 9842 feet, but I have no idea what this means. 

I thought it was for the flaming cars I randomly see driving down the street, but I can't seem to ever jack one. I tried just getting a random car, getting shot at until it catches on fire, and then driving it until it exploded, but that didn't add any feet to the challenge.

So, what are P.O.S. Comets and how do I get them? Or is there just something going wrong with my game, or am I missing something?

It's the small flaming cars that explode far to often for their own good. You have to hijack one then it will prompt you to press Triangle to start the Balls of Fire diversion, of which you have to drive the car for a distance without hitting anything because that causes you to explode. I would suggest doing this on the highway that goes between the areas because it is the straightest road you'll find and there's very little traffic on it. 

• Like 2