How on Earth do you enter a Dark Sector mission?!

TheRonamon

Okay, so my friend and I have been very confused with what we need to do and how, I've read the other forum post about the Dark Sectors but I still don't understand. HOW do you tell if a clan is being contested, which planet is it located? How do you participate? What is the aim.... We've been shooting some core on Earth:Coba.

PLEASE help me, I have no idea what to do. Step by Step instructions please!

You manually go to each planet and check if the conflict has started. There will be a timer telling you if and when it will occur.

When it is actually under conflict you can then pick a clan to fight for and play the mission.

The only thing this does is give you extra resources (depending on the Rail owner), and bragging rights for the owning clan/alliance.

You manually go to each planet and check if the conflict has started. There will be a timer telling you if and when it will occur.

When it is actually under conflict you can then pick a clan to fight for and play the mission.

The only thing this does is give you extra resources (depending on the Rail owner), and bragging rights for the owning clan/alliance.

It's also for a trophy :P

It's a specific mission on the planet.  There's normally 2 Dark Sectors per planet and they can be controlled by a clan/alliance and then another clan/alliance deploys a competing solar rail.  Once deployed the normal mission is replaced by the Conflict mission where you choose a clan/alliance to fight for and complete the mission for that side.  You no longer are rewarded the materials or bonuses from that mission but instead only receive the battle pay the clan/alliance chooses to pay (if any).  More detailed information HERE

Edited by Quikdrawjoe