DS4 R2 Button Problem

Feelgud_247

Whenever I play with my DS4 the R2 button always feels sticky and I need to blow inside it in order for it to feel normal. Any suggestions on how to fix it without opening up the controller. Oh I also forgot to mention that my hands are always clean so it could not be food or a sticky substance like soda or candy.

Please help me fellow gamers!

It is really getting annoying man.

Dang no help

Haven't had this happen to me on the Dualshock 4 but I have with other controllers. What I always did was take a Q-Tip, put some rubbing alcohol on it and swipe around the crevices a couple times. After that, I would rapidly press the button 20 times or so and that would always fix the problem. Use at your own risk.  

Edited by skateak

Haven't had this happen to me on the Dualshock 4 but I have with other controllers. What I always did was take a Q-Tip, put some rubbing alcohol on it and swipe around the crevices a couple times. After that, I would rapidly press the button 20 times or so and that would always fix the problem. Use at your own risk.  

I understand the concern but I don't think it it will be a problem. I have done it with my controllers since Super Nintendo and never had an issue. Just use it in a moderate amount. The cotton doesn't have to be dripping or anything.