Multiplayer Error Message... Help

JoMoCoQ

I've been trying to get into multiplayer, and the connection loads to 99% before timing out and giving me the message, "Error syncing player data." Anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it? I've restarted the game, the PS3 system, and reset my internet settings. Everything is up and running in my internet connection tests. Wonder if it might be an error on the Naughty Dog servers and want to see if anyone else was having trouble, or might have suggestions for troubleshooting.

A little nervous, because the last time this happened to a lot of people in 2009, ND had to issue a patch to fix it, and those players had their levels rolled back to 1... I wonder if they would even take the time, given that this game was released in 2009, and they are probably focused on U4 now... Fingers crossed that it's a fluke and we'll be up and running soon.

Hey, do you mind helping me out with the 2 MP trophies for the main list? I can't seem to find anyone playing this online.

I would recommend going here to make a boosting session if you want: https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

However, those two trophies are not too hard to get legitimately. Go on on the weekend, and there should be enough regular players to find those two matches. You don't even have to win, just participate.

I would recommend going here to make a boosting session if you want: https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

However, those two trophies are not too hard to get legitimately. Go on on the weekend, and there should be enough regular players to find those two matches. You don't even have to win, just participate.

The issue for me is being able to find anyone else playing. I usually sit for like 10 minutes waiting for the game to find other players...but very well, I'll post something in the boosting thread.

The issue for me is being able to find anyone else playing. I usually sit for like 10 minutes waiting for the game to find other players...but very well, I'll post something in the boosting thread.

Turn DLC to default and go to the Lab and you will find lots of people playing Deathmatch.

Just finished my 100% run and had to do my last 150/2500 kills legit.