No Veteran As Trophies Required?

Yea this has to be the hardest Call of Duty i've played, well maybe 2nd to COD Classic. Reason being is because there is no checkpoints. You need to not die on veteran on each level for the platinum basically. But the levels are kinda short which is good, just remember where the enemies are and it will be cake.

I got this plat in a bit over a week, way back when I was a lot worse at games than I am now. It shouldn't take you too long. It's way easier than the percentage of people who have the plat, I bought it for a fun time and got the plat while just playing through the game over and over, had I tried to go for it, I'd have gotten it in a couple days. There are a fair few annoying parts, and the odd glitched thing, but shitty graphics aside, this is more or less a miniature version of Black Ops and one of the things they took out would be the bullshit difficulty of Black Ops.

Also, CoD1 was my second plat ever, way too easy of a game to beat. But then, I love the old school shooters where you don't autoheal, so I'm used to that style. Both are well good and can be picked up for the cheap, I'd recommend them to any shooter fan tbh because I reckon they're the best CoD games by far. I do love me some MW1, but the arcadey feel of Declassified and the shit-your-pants atmosphere of CoD1 are incomparable.

• Like 1