Glitch Charted - Crushing Trophy

You must be doing something wrong. I had no problem when I played on crushing. The trophy did unlock for me once I beat the game from start to finish on crushing difficulty. Next time before you start the game on crushing, make sure at the start menu the difficulty is set to crushing and go in the options and switch that over to crushing. That's all I can really think of what may have been the problem. Hope this helps!

It could be a glitched save file problem or I assume you only used one copy of the game on disc.  It could be a bad copy.  No one ever talks about that, but that could be the problem.  If you can find a way to get another copy of the game, you might not have any problems going forward.  Just an idea.

Note: The first Uncharted is picky about how you start the new game on Crushing. If you start the new game using "Chapter Select" it voids the trophy on that save. You need to press "New Game" at the Main Menu and choose the difficulty to use. Doing this I've never had a problem getting the crushing trophy. In my last crushing playthrough I even used a few glitches to skip sections of the game (search youtube for uncharted massive skip, skips chapters 13 1/2 - 15) and still got the trophy at the end.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

You can't use chapter select to do this....

no I never do that.

Thanks everyone, of course I know I have to start a new game and start to finish. I'm not sure what exactly problem with it was. In main menu where you can view your trophy/medals, it said I finished crushing mode but trophy didn't unlock. It angered me a little bit but whatever I'll do it again once I get 100% on UC3 DLCs.

Edited by G10BURGERKING