UPDATE: Coin-Op Collector trophy fixed! (formely glitched, now fixed thanks to the latest patch)

TsubakiCalamity

• 1 month later...

I fell into the same trap.  I collected over 5000 gems on the PS4 version of Q*bert Rebooted (over 6000 actually) and was not awarded the Coin-op Collector trophy either.  Stayed up late to try to get that trophy because I didn't want to play another gem collecting session again.  Very annoying.  I sent the company an email explaining the problem as well.  Along with a few other bugs that this, and the Vita version of this game has!  I'll post back if I hear anything back from them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Still glitched for me and I even got the game and didnt start playing it till post patch... Got all costumes then 2600 gems. Still nothing. Sitting at over 5000 gems with all costumes... still nothing. This game sucks ballsacks. Fixed coin op collector trophy my dick. What a crock of shit.

So not only did I waste my time collecting gems, but I even started a new save and got OVER 5000 gems and still nothing. Wtf is up with this bullshit? Avoid this game like the plague. It sucks.

Edited by det0xxp

• 4 weeks later...