NEW DCL MAPS FOR UC3 (US,EU)

angei3

these maps look great. too bad i dont have the game. my friend from school was supposed to let me borrow for the break so i would have something to play... but.... he pretty much said "fuck you" and didnt let me borrow the game...

he has already probably forgotten i let him borrow 3 games and he kept each for 3 months............... and he never let me borrow anything.

• Like 1

Sorry for USA it will be out April 10th and kirby that just sucks if I was you don't let him use your games by the way did you get those 3 games back.

yeah... i did... he was also throwing a hissy fit because i told him i want the games back..

Well F him if doesn't wanna share with you why should he have right to play your games but to be honest sounds like hes using you.

my favorite quote of the whole year.... here is what he said

"Hey Sebastian, please give me your PS3 account! ILL GIVE YOU 4$ FOR IT TOMORROW I SWEAR!"

so im like, ok. i gave him a fake password. then on psn i got 50 messages regarding my password........

but i love how he offered me 4$ for my account xD 4 DOLLARS!!

lolguy.png

Wow what dumb kid offer 4 dollars for account lol I know true story . I wish UC3 Start adding more trophies serious I feel its Bunch of bs offering 1 gold medal when both UC1 and 2 give 3 gold medals and stupid to out 55 trophies but yet charge 9.99 for DCL Map which you gain no trophies.

Wow what dumb kid offer 4 dollars for account lol I know true story . I wish UC3 Start adding more trophies serious I feel its Bunch of bs offering 1 gold medal when both UC1 and 2 give 3 gold medals and stupid to out 55 trophies but yet charge 9.99 for DCL Map which you gain no trophies.

Well, all three games offer in and around the same amount of points trophy-wise. The extra two silvers and seven extra bronze trophies in Uncharted 3's trophy list almost cover the points that are lost from the other two golds being absent. Furthermore, if it's good DLC people will buy it - regardless of trophies being in it or not.