Update 1.02

Rowdi

New masks, a new difficulty(145+), new challenges and some mp lobby filters with more options for hosts. You can jump in a game once it's already started and all the red dot and acog sights are gone. There were also some glitch and bug fixes.

1591 mb. Seems like a really big update for the changes mentioned earlier. I don't think it'll be long before we can buy an unlock code for more maps. :holy:

Slaughterhouse and Diamond Heist can now be played on Normal difficulty.

There are loads of civilians in the maps now too - and the cops will release your hostages now too!

You need a team of 4 to play any online matches as 2 dont stand a chance in the higher difficulties.

And what is with Matt running away now in Heat Street?

In a game last night we got into a fire fight near the top of the hill and next thing Matt had run down to hide at the steps to Jakes Parking! :o

Good to hear the tazer's are nerfed a little. Looks like a very do-able trophy set. I hope that one trophy automatically unlocks when I sign in (level 145 one).

If anyone has an account there, could they let Overkill know about the glitch that stops the horizontal movement function? It stops you from turning around... making the game impossible to play. Its new with the recent patch.

Good to hear the tazer's are nerfed a little. Looks like a very do-able trophy set. I hope that one trophy automatically unlocks when I sign in (level 145 one).

I don't think the tazers were nerfed. If anything they have a longer reach. It takes longer for you to stopped being tazed once they get you too. Even if one of you teammates is shooting them. Some of the snipers they've added can shoot through walls now too. Seems like the cloaker's long distance ohko and the ohko through walls has been fixed though.

If anyone has an account there, could they let Overkill know about the glitch that stops the horizontal movement function? It stops you from turning around... making the game impossible to play. Its new with the recent patch.

I think they're aware of some of the problems.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Overkill_tm/status/188174761732472832

This is where I've gotten most of my info:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/payday-heist/153336-new-masks-new-update.html

I understand what you mean. I just haven't been convinced that the part pertaining to the tazers isn't entirely accurate. :P

You should see some of the new animations. Bulldozers stand up straight and just slowly fall over slowly when they die now. Cloakers do some crazy Matrix shit by running on walls and I've read that they do roundhouse kicks now.