DLC Problem

killer91ITA

I'm guessing you mean the eggstra xp challenges, well here is a tip I've not seen posted anywhere, and it's what I did this week so it does work. Go into safeguard mode, and play solo (this still counts as public as friends can hop in and out) and shoot the eggs like normal. You can't choose what map, it picks one for you. So just quickly jump in and out of single player lobby's untill you get a map you need. I hope I explained this well enough

You need nemesis maps, there is a "nemesis only" lobby so you can them super quick.

• Like 1

I'm guessing you mean the eggstra xp challenges, well here is a tip I've not seen posted anywhere, and it's what I did this week so it does work. Go into safeguard mode, and play solo (this still counts as public as friends can hop in and out) and shoot the eggs like normal. You can't choose what map, it picks one for you. So just quickly jump in and out of single player lobby's untill you get a map you need. I hope I explained this well enough

You need nemesis maps, there is a "nemesis only" lobby so you can them super quick.

Thanks for the tips but i have discovered from myself an half hours when i have writed this post :D in 10 minutes i got my last map

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You're a LEGEND mate! Thanks for sharing that very handy tip!

• Like 2