Sell all commons after a point?

DaivRules

I'm around 140 cleared areas and I've already gotten the Great Trainer trophy. I barely use any Maxed Commons any more. My battle parties are typically 1-2 SRs 1-2 R's and UC's filling in the rest.

Is it worth keeping any more commons or should I just sell every one I get for Spirit Points? Is anyone else at or past ~100 cleared areas that has a better suggestion for what to do with commons? Even if I merge commons into a Level 10 common, the XP gain doesn't seem to be as big as two UC's and I'm always running out of Spirit Points anyway. I'm only looking to Max R's at this point, no more UC's. 

• 1 month later...

I'm around 140 cleared areas and I've already gotten the Great Trainer trophy. I barely use any Maxed Commons any more. My battle parties are typically 1-2 SRs 1-2 R's and UC's filling in the rest.

Is it worth keeping any more commons or should I just sell every one I get for Spirit Points? Is anyone else at or past ~100 cleared areas that has a better suggestion for what to do with commons? Even if I merge commons into a Level 10 common, the XP gain doesn't seem to be as big as two UC's and I'm always running out of Spirit Points anyway. I'm only looking to Max R's at this point, no more UC's. 

I rarely even use UC's for battle

I sell all Commons and use UC for leveling up

300 freed areas here. I never sell anything, I merge 5 Cs on to a UC and then 5 of these UCs on to a R/SR (always of the same elements), doing this saves a few blue orbs when leveling up your Rs and SRs, though you need lots of space for storing all these spirits. If you need blue orbs I recommend farming continental/zone bosses, more time-efficient than selling spirits.

Edited by grbolivar