How to do Revert-Manuals?

So basically I need help with revert-manuals. I just don't understand how it's supposed to do. At the training or whatever there is instruction how to do it and I think I hit the right buttons but nothing happens. I can land reverts perfectly but not with manuals.

Please help me.

• Like 1

You should press left or right on the left stick when the character starts to spin around, when doing the revert.

* Do a trick.

* L or R + X when landing.

* Tilt left or right on the left stick when the character starts to turn around.

At least that's how you do it on the Vita. I haven't tried the game on Ps4 yet.

• Like 1

Correcting from Thommie:

-Pull off a trick

-Hold L+X or R+X when landing

-While still holding X (as you need to hold X for a manual anyways), tilt and hold left or right on the left stick

I've beaten all of the amateur levels and trying to unlock the pro levels, so I have experience. Good luck on your skating.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies, maybe now I can pull it off. I doubt it but I try.

Edit: Okay, at least I got the Straight-A Student, but I can't say that I truly master that skill. Getting 100 perfect revert manuals is going to be fun...

Edited by Juzota

Correcting from Thommie:

-Pull off a trick

-Hold L+X or R+X when landing

-While still holding X (as you need to hold X for a manual anyways), tilt and hold left or right on the left stick

I've beaten all of the amateur levels and trying to unlock the pro levels, so I have experience. Good luck on your skating.

Actually BlueFireReaper you don't have to hold X neither for the manual nor revert-manual, just a tap of the button is fine. I just tried them both, Thommie has it correct.

Yep, a tap of X is fine. Once you begin to nail the timing for the revert-manuals, they become easy as pie and you should pull them off almost everytime you would normally manual, as they grant more points and an extra x1 combo modifier :P

i do not suggest to do that :P.

Revert manual takes longer and slow your character down. So some jumps cannot be made if you revert :)

i do not suggest to do that :P.

Revert manual takes longer and slow your character down. So some jumps cannot be made if you revert :)

That's why I said 'almost everytime'.  :)

Pulling off several well timed revert-manuals can make a big difference if chasing the higher scores, and have helped me set a fair few top #5 scores on the leaderboards  :D .