A trophy glitched for me, anyone else have a glitch issue?

johntatsi

To keep it short, me and a buddy sat down and played through Chapter's I & II of Leon's campaign, for the first time. Following the completion of chapter II, I decided to look at the 4 or so trophies I unlocked, and saw that, for some reason, I hadn't gotten the trophy for completing Chapter 1, but did for Chapter 2. My buddy however DID get the trophy on his account. Anyone experience anything like this? Do I have to go back and play Chapter 1/1-5 to earn the trophy again, or is it unobtainable? 

post-12593-0-20149900-1425529615_thumb.png

You can easily get it, after clearing the campaigns you'll unlock chapter select, just choose chapter 1's final checkpoint, clear it, and it should pop for you, or you could attempt a higher difficulty to get it instead. I had this issue with Chris' final chapter by the way.

Edited by Lady Blanc

Yeah just like Lady Blanc said, after the campaign you unlock chapter select and from there you just replay the chapter. :)

I had this problem too once. Not with RE6 but with Call Of Duty (Black ops I iirc). I completed the campaign but didn't got the trophy for completing it and I saw I missed one chapter too which I obviously already completed. So after that I replayed it and completed it and then the trophies did unlock. :)