BANDWAGON BADGE AVAILABLE

ihadalifeb4this

IMPORTANT!!!50 000 players reached in Global Event Himalayas-Makalu-Trickypedia.Everybody this is a good chance to get this badge.Make sure you reenter the event if you already played it,or you will not get it.The badge will appear as soon as you start your run.Event will be on till 10th of April 12 AM (GMT+0).

• 4 weeks later...

Badge is available again.Join the Global Event on New Zealand/Mount Wakefield/Bulldog.Event will be on for next 6 days till 8th May 8 PM GMT +0.Maybe I'm wrong for hour or two.Also for all people that think this badge is the problem I would like to say I didn't see this event yesterday when I was playing and I doubt that 50 000 riders joined over night.EA can probably set event to start with as many riders as they want.Just a theory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here. I liked the game quite a bit and would have loved the platinum. Stupid trophy conditions such as this should be outlawed.

Surprisingly enough I just got this badge today, so there still are some events reaching enough players. I would definitely suggest getting the badge soon though, and I really don't like when they put online player-dependent trophies in any game, as this will, soon, become impossible to platinum.

• 1 year later...

Just so everyone knows, it looks like the game was patched to just give you the Bandwagon badge whenever you do any Global Event. I just got the game and the most people in an event was 22 but I still got the badge for 50k. So this game is still platinumable and will continue to be until servers get shut down and challenge friend / be challenged by friends badges become unachievable.

• Like 3