Sega Teases a Team Up With Pokemon Developer Game Freak

ZeroXOF

Read more at GameSpot: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sega-teases-a-team-up-with-pokemon-developer-game-/1100-6425722/

Here's a picture of the teaser: 

2823835-tease.jpg

I can't wait, Game Freak are a great company . The animal in the picture is looks like an elephant I think. I think we are getting a plat-former or an RPG. I also found out GameFreak is not owned by Nintendo so exclusivity to Wii U or Nintendo is not likely. Woohoooooo!

I think it's a wonderful partnership, I just hope Sega is more on the creative side not the technical. 

I'm personally hoping that Sega is more on the technical side, and not the creative. lol

On a second thought, I'd rather Sega wasn't involved at all.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

I'm personally hoping that Sega is more on the technical side, and not the creative. lol

On another note, I'd rather Sega wasn't involved at all.

After the abomination known as Sonic Boom, I don't know why anyone disagree with this comment.

If they prove me wrong then sure, I'll buy it. Just because Game Freak is pasted onto the plaque doesn't necessarily mean it'll be good. Sega has been an awful company this past gaming generation IMO. Their recent history proves that I certainly won't pre order this game.

After the abomination known as Sonic Boom, I don't know why anyone disagree with this comment.

I think that was more Big Red Button, but that's not to say Sega had been all that stellar like their past selves either, but hey at least they still have Yakuza, right?

This has potential to be something pretty neat, but who knows it might just end up being a mobile game.

Edited by Inc