Games and Trophies Will Not Sync With My Trophy Card

Hi guys! I just had a question about my Trophy Card. Recently I have bought Splinter Cell Blacklist and have downloaded it to my PS3. I had also gotten trophies from playing it. Then sometime that day I played another game and got some trophies from it (This all happened within a day). So I decided I would show off my new trophies and game and update my Trophy Card. But when I do it it doesn't show any of this (Splinter Cell and the trophies). I tried this the next day too, and it still doesn't show them. So I was just wondering if there was an issue with the site, or if I was just missing something. If someone could tell me how to fix this that would be awesome!

Also, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this so I am sorry if it isn't, I am kind of new to this. Help would be appreciated, thank you!

While on the XMB with NO GAMES RUNNING, check your trophy list and it should start to sync. If not, go to the friends tab and open your profile. If it does not sync, it means the PSN data is up to date with your console.

Oh ok, I know what you mean, I haven't tried that, so once I do that, then update my Trophy Card, I should be good to go?