Crafty Trophy is bugged as hell

Noctaris1985

Hello PSNProfiles Community,

i have a serious problem.

The Trophy Crafty is bugged as hell, because i used every damn crafting station available at the current console version state and the trophy will not pop.

Its like it would not register any crafting station at all, i used every alteration of the stations as well and nothing works.

I started Terraria on the PSVita and i didnt had any problems at all and the current / latest version is 1.06 ( Frost Moon )

I crafted the suspicious eyeball at a demon altar and nothing happend, my character or world is f****d up or why it doesnt pop up ?

I followed this guide :

• Work Bench The first thing you'll make. Crafted by hand. Requires 10 Wood.
  • Furnace For smelting most ores. Crafted from a Work Bench. Requires 20 Stone Blocks, 4 Wood, and 3 Torches.
  • Iron Anvil/Lead Anvil For making tools, weapons, and armor. Crafted from a Work Bench. Requires 5 Iron/Lead Bars.
  • Table & Chair For making Depth Meters and Watches. Crafted by placing a Wooden Chair and Table next to each other.
  • Work Bench & Chair For making Goggles. Crafted by placing a Wooden Chair and Work Bench next to each other. You can still use the Work Bench to craft other things.
  • Alchemy Station For brewing potions. Crafted by placing a Bottle, Vase, or Mug on a Wooden Table, Work Bench, or Wood Platform. You can still use the Work Bench and Wooden Table to craft other things.
  • Sawmill Used mostly for wood furniture. Crafted from a Work Bench. Requires 10 Wood, 2 Iron Bars, and 1 Iron Chain.
  • Loom Used to make Silk and vanity items. Crafted from a Sawmill. Requires 12 Wood.
  • Keg Used for brewing Ale. Crafted from a Sawmill. Requires 14 Wood.
  • Cooking Pot / and its Halloween Counterpart Used to make Bowls of Soup. Crafted from an Iron Anvil. Requires 10 Iron Bars and 2 Wood.
  • Bookcase Used to make the Crystal Storm and Cursed Flames and other spellbooks. Crafted from a Sawmill. Requires 20 Wood and 10 Books.
  • Tinkerer's Workshop: Used to combine accessories. Sold by the Goblin Tinkerer for 10 gold.
  • Demon Altar/Crimson Altar: For making boss-summon items. Can't pick them up. Found scattered below the surface, with a high concentration of them in the Corruption/Crimson.
  • Hellforge: An upgrade to the Furnace that can smelt Hellstone. Found in the Underworld, usually in the obsidian brick structures. Requires a 60% power hammer to pick up, or you can remove the blocks below it to dislodge it.
  • Mythril Anvil/Orichalcum Anvil: An upgrade to the Iron Anvil for making Hardmode armor and tools. Crafted from an Iron Anvil. Requires 10 Mythril Bars/Orichalcum Bars.
  • Adamantite Forge/Titanium Forge: An upgrade to the Hellforge for smelting Adamantite Ore. Crafted from a Mythril Anvil. Requires 30 Adamantite Ore/Titanium Ore and 1 Hellforge.
  • Water/Honey: For making Bottled Water/Honey. Any body of water will do, just go into the crafting menu as you would normally do for other crafting stations.
  • By Hand: Considered anything that is crafted without the aid of a crafting station.
  • Autohammer: Used to change Chlorophyte Bars into Shroomite Bars. Bought from the Truffle NPC for 1 platinum.
  • Dye Vat: Used to craft dyes and some paints. Bought from the Dye Trader NPC for 5 gold.
  • Extractinator: Used to change Slush and Silt into a variety of treasures. Rarely found in Gold Chests and Ice Chests.
  • Blend-O-Matic: Used to craft Asphalt Blocks. Purchased from the Steampunker NPC for 10 gold.
  • Campfire: Used to craft Cooked Marshmallows. Crafted using 20 wood and 5 torches.
  • Imbuing Station: Used to craft Flasks. Bought from the Witch Doctor NPC for 7 gold.
  • Meat Grinder: Used to craft Flesh Blocks. Rarely dropped from Crimson mobs.
  • Solidifier: Used to craft Slime Blocks. Bought from the Steampunker NPC for 10 gold.

I dont know why it dont pop up but its very frustrating to see that others get the trophy and self it is most likely bugged.

I posted it on the official Terraria Forum last week and no one knows a solution.....

I tried it on my PS3 also and it didnt work.......

What in the world should i do that this f**** trophy pop..... ?

Crystal ball?

I didnt mentioned the Crystall Ball because you cant craft anything with it in the current console version.

The only thing you can do right now is to use it for a buff or open the crafting window which should register the Crystall Ball, but no, nothing is happening.

I made a complete new character and a new world with ALL the crafting station and still nothing...

I used also the Living Wood to craft Living Wood Wall and still nothing is happening....the trophy is bugged for me right now...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure you did something wrong. A couple people joined my platinum world and got the trophy not long after you posted this and they got their trophies without a problem.

Update as of 20th March 2015: OP joined me and got the trophy + the plat within 5 minutes. Seems like OP was missing the campfire to make marshmallows.

Trophy isn't glitched.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure you did something wrong. A couple people joined my platinum world and got the trophy not long after you posted this and they got their trophies without a problem.

Update as of 20th March 2015: OP joined me and got the trophy + the plat within 5 minutes. Seems like OP was missing the campfire to make marshmallows.

Trophy isn't glitched.

First at all,

thanks man for your help, it worked as you said it.

BUT i did made a marshmallow on a stick in my world and roasted it, so i think it didnt register it at all in my worlds.

My conclusion is, that my worlds are bugged since the Frost Moon Update.

Because since the Frost Moon, my worlds are crashing everytime when i press the Selcet Button on my Vita..... with the Vita Error Message.

But under the line, the thread can be closed.

My worlds are glitched, not the Trophy itself.

Edited by Noctaris1985
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Can anyone help me with a Meat Grinder, which is a rare tough drop..... I am willing to help in return, as I have played this game 100% :) thank u.

You have the platinum, I wonder why you need it? I could possibly give you one depending on the reason.

Oh well I need for two reasons

1: treasure a rare drop which is now updated and included even for PS3

2: I spend most of my time helping Terrarian players

Thank you Yurig, ;)

Good enough reasons, add me and I will supply you one piece of it. It was added a long time ago, mid 2013 I believe. I play on the vita, can't send you invites, but you can join anyway through the worlds menu, just sit tight and my world will show up.

• 5 months later...

Trophy isn't glitched.

Platinum world? I'd Love To Join!

Edit: Sorry Forgot To Mention My PSN Name. MrPhoenix8454

Edited by MrPhoenix8454