Learn to defend

Pirelli913

I can't stress this enough, but when you're playing Interrogation solo, whether you choose the no party option or not, everyone can't just run off and try and hack the enemy lock box. I just tied two games. The first because my team was over cocky and was attacking while no one was on defense (I was dead). We had already hacked one-third of their box and would have won had they stayed on defense to help. Instead, the enemy rushed our box and hacked one-third to tie it before I molotoved the hacker. The second because the enemy was over cocky and all four were attacking so when one of my teammates spawned in, he went around and tied the game for us. Hasn't anyone ever heard the phrase, "Offense wins games, defense wins championships?" Defense is just as important as offense and I wish more people would learn to play it.

• Like 2

I'd always dump a nail bomb inside the sprite of the safe, most of the time you could angle it right so it wouldn't be visible just like you could do for the toolboxes. I'd be off playing support class elsewhere and suddenly get parts out of nowhere for downing an enemy.

• Like 1

I tend to stay in defence, a few bombs around and I'll hide nearby waiting.

The loadouts are terrible though, a few times all 4 of us have been dead and waiting on 15/16 second loadouts while the enemy had literally all the time they needed to unlock our box

• Like 1

The loadouts are terrible though, a few times all 4 of us have been dead and waiting on 15/16 second loadouts while the enemy had literally all the time they needed to unlock our box

Yup, totally agree with you on that. ND claims they made the respawn that length to allow attacking teams to hack, but it makes it unfair to the defending team, especially with the increased hacking speed in the final few minutes.

• 4 months later...