Research

EternalChaos72

Having a little trouble with research, i can't seem to get the leadhead splicers maxed out. What's the best combination of powers to get the research maxed out?

Don't forget that you can research the same splicer several times in a row. Even though you get a lower ranking, it all will add up.

There is no magic combination, but generally speaking, leave them alive for last, electrocute them to distance yourself to them, and keep taking photos until the ranking hits D.

Do this at every occasion you can, and you should be golden :)

Also, certain spots respawn enemies. use this to your advantage while backtracking.

Good luck!

Don't forget that you can research the same splicer several times in a row. Even though you get a lower ranking, it all will add up.

There is no magic combination, but generally speaking, leave them alive for last, electrocute them to distance yourself to them, and keep taking photos until the ranking hits D.

Do this at every occasion you can, and you should be golden :)

Also, certain spots respawn enemies. use this to your advantage while backtracking.

Good luck!

your getting confused with Bioshock 1. You don't take photos in this one, you have to film them.

Yeah, you can't backtrack in BioShock 2.

You have to be doing different things when filming for research. So use different plasmids, melee them, shoot them etc. Even film them attacking or being attacked by a Big Daddy if you can. Variety is the sp(l)ice of life.

Sorry, lol :P

• Like 2

Yeah, you can't backtrack in BioShock 2.

You have to be doing different things when filming for research. So use different plasmids, melee them, shoot them etc. Even film them attacking or being attacked by a Big Daddy if you can. Variety is the sp(l)ice of life.

Sorry, lol :P

I kinda found a way to increase the points, use phosphoric buck from the shotgun. The shells ricochet everywhere but i still ended up with an A+, i was a little worried about dying so i just killed the brute splicer. I'll try not to freak out this time lol. 

your getting confused with Bioshock 1. You don't take photos in this one, you have to film them.

Oops my bad, been such a long time, got em mixed up :P