2 questions

deadhippies

Is there a tab to see the Gaming Sessions i have already joined or do i have to find them all over again?

&

There is an ad that keeps showing on EVERY site i visit now (One on here as i am typing this). Im guessing it was from something i downloaded the other day. This isnt the first time this has happened but i dont recall what i did to be rid of it last time and it is very annoying. My AVG keeps saying it isnt finding anything. So, any advice/tips would be helpful. Thank in advance.

"Important Message: Congratulations! You have one new prize." - That crap. 

Try a different program. There are several free ones that are actually good, Sophos, Malwarebytes, etc. No program catches everything.

you can become premium on this site and that will disable the ads here :)

That wouldn't do it since he's getting it on every website. He has some adware in his browser.

Try a different program. There are several free ones that are actually good, Sophos, Malwarebytes, etc. No program catches everything.

That wouldn't do it since he's getting it on every website. He has some adware in his browser.

That is why I said it will disable the ads here, so it will fix it for this website :).

But yeah, just get Malwarebytes and take care of that problem and then stop looking at the nekid ladies :P

I take it has a flashing message with a present on it? That is likely malware, since I have gotten that annoying pop up several times on here, gamefaqs and other places.
I'd run malewarebytes for that one then

Then if it still shows up

I'm not sure if things are different with every computer but I found these program names in the Program Files folder or Program Files(x86) Folder-not sure if that folder exist on other computers or not

but found these names

gReatssaving
ShoppERMaosteer

TiicTaCouPon
ssAVingtooyoU

and these four files I seen in that area, while on that subject does anyone know how to get rid of them in the program internet section under manage add-ons I got rid of them, but I still see them there aren't doing anything at the moment, but it does annoy me seeing them here I can't currently figure out to remove them permanently off of that area.