Trophies wont upload...

Go to solution Solved by TheYuriG,

I played alien isolation early today and get some trophys but when the trophys was updated like 30minutes ago on psnprofiles.com in my profile

It was 0% but on my PSN on ps3 i have 7%, is that a bug?

It's because the website is up to date with Sony servers, but your system isn't. Update your system's trophies and update the site again in a few minutes and it will all be there as you should expect.

• Solution

How what? You don't know how to update your trophies? If that is your question, log into PSN, go to friends, ask to check your profile and it will start updating. Wait until it's done and then update the site.

EDIT: we are talking here about updating your trophies, not updating your ps3's FW.

Edited by TheYuriG

How what? You don't know how to update your trophies? If that is your question, log into PSN, go to friends, ask to check your profile and it will start updating. Wait until it's done and then update the site.

EDIT: we are talking here about updating your trophies, not updating your ps3's FW.

lol next time you may want to use the word "sync" instead of update :P That might have been confusing him

• Like 1