Profile won't update

Hi (from France) everyone, this is Livitarium. I juste would like say about a little i saw since few time.

About my profile it doesn't want update. My trophies are ok but ma global Lvl is stuck to 14. I reach the 15 lvl since about a moment. Any thougt why it's stuck?

Thanks

And cheers!! :lol:

It takes a bit for the leaderboards to update. 

Don't fret, just wait a bit more.

Thanks for your

answer! I prefer ask because it don't update since my last platinium trophies (before metro LL) First Light. It's like 2 weeks it's stuck. Thanks anyway for your anwser! I appreciat! ;)

You are hiding 83 trophies.

Yep :D that's right :D 

Thanks for your

answer! I prefer ask because it don't update since my last platinium trophies (before metro LL) First Light. It's like 2 weeks it's stuck. Thanks anyway for your anwser! I appreciat! ;)

Yep :D that's right :D

Oh, if you're hiding trophies, then you won't see the same PSN level / percentage on the leaderboards as you see on your PS4.

You have to un-hide them for the trophy points to count towards your level here. 

All hidden trophies are subtracted from your total score.

• Like 1

It's the beta card, we premium members are beta testing them. You can also get one if you become a member (it's a bargain, I think 5$ a lifetime subscription) or wait until it's released for everyone.

My bad, i was congrats your skills as a gamer 159 platines. Aoutch! Greats stats!

And for the lifetime subscription. I thinking about it. It worth it and it's cheap so yep why not ^^