Rate this art

FKUSERNMS

Before giving my option may I know what they were done with as it does actually help my rating because I know some arts are harder then others?

I'll just edit this post with my ratings after. :)

1, 2,and  3 are done with black ink on white paper.

4 is done digitally using sketchbook pro and Wacom intous tablet.

1. 7/10 
  2. 7/10 - Bit of feedback for 1 & 2 I gave it a 7 not because that I didn't enjoy them, I do actually there well done for ink work, the only problem I didn't like was how the arm and the right boot kind of faded way to much into the white making that blank space. The right boot looks a little incomplete because of it and the whole left side of 1 looks like it is just a little bare.
  3. 9/10 - Reason I gave 3 more then them two you know the reason but the reason I like it is because it looks a lot more together I really like it you know what the image is and it is not to bare and not to blank, really brings across that dark side kind of mafia look.
  4. 5/10 - Tablets are hard but when mastered some amazing artwork can be produced, well done but keep practicing with that tablet I'm quite excitied to see more come out from you here.

I'd rather give you my reason so you know what I thought about them, don't take it to heart.

Very well done though, the ink work is great.

yIyq5w2.jpg

Edited by JinCombo
  • Like 2

1- 8 out of 10

2- 7 out of 10

3- 9 out of 10

4- 6 out of 10

These are my thoughts.

Thanks.

1- 9 out of 10

2- 9 out of 10

3- 7 out of 10

4- 3 out of 10

Thank you, I guess I need to work on that style (#4)

Before giving my option may I know what they were done with as it does actually help my rating because I know some arts are harder then others?

I'll just edit this post with my ratings after. :)

1, 2,and  3 are done with black ink on white paper.

4 is done digitally using sketchbook pro and Wacom intous tablet.

• Like 1

1. 8/10

2. 7/10

3. 10/10

4. 7.5/10

You have to know that based on the effort that you put to do all this you certainly deserve 10/10 for all the images but i rate them based on what i personally found better image.

1. 8/10

2. 7/10

3. 10/10

4. 7.5/10

You have to know that based on the effort that you put to do all this you certainly deserve 10/10 for all the images but i rate them based on what i personally found better image.

Thanks.

1. 7/10 
  2. 7/10 - Bit of feedback for 1 & 2 I gave it a 7 not because that I didn't enjoy them, I do actually there well done for ink work, the only problem I didn't like was how the arm and the right boot kind of faded way to much into the white making that blank space. The right boot looks a little incomplete because of it and the whole left side of 1 looks like it is just a little bare.
  3. 9/10 - Reason I gave 3 more then them two you know the reason but the reason I like it is because it looks a lot more together I really like it you know what the image is and it is not to bare and not to blank, really brings across that dark side kind of mafia look.
  4. 5/10 - Tablets are hard but when mastered some amazing artwork can be produced, well done but keep practicing with that tablet I'm quite excitied to see more come out from you here.

This is really helpful, thank you.

• Like 1