What Anime Have You Seen And Wshed For Another Season?

BrokenTwinsBlade

I wish Jigoku shoujo had a second season. that anime was near perfect, and i loved every second of it. the first few episodes made no sense, but then the story started making sense. i mean, yeah the last episode pretty much made it hard to continue the story, but in the second season they could make a different story about someone else.

I love 'em all and can't really say which one of my favs should be extended or not. The only thing that fucking pisses me off is the fact that Case Closed was only translated up to Season 5 in English while the series is already up to Season 20 IIRC in Japan!! I prefer dub over sub. Girls screaming in Japanese kills the ears man :(

• 1 month later...

I wish Jigoku shoujo had a second season. that anime was near perfect, and i loved every second of it. the first few episodes made no sense, but then the story started making sense. i mean, yeah the last episode pretty much made it hard to continue the story, but in the second season they could make a different story about someone else.

But doesn't Jigoku Shoujo have three seasons with season two called Jigoku Shoujo: Two Mirrors and season three being called Jigoku Shoujo: Three Vessels?

For me at current I'd say Angel Beats!, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and Boku wa Tomodach ga Sukunai need another season, it might be fun for some more Carnival Phantasm as well also Tsukihime needs an anime done.

*I am well aware there is a series calling itself Tsukihime but it is NOT Tsukihime.*

Ouran High School Host Club. They released the anime prematurely and had to end with such a lackluster ending since they caught up with the manga. They didnt want fillers but I wished they waited another year before releasing it. There were some great story arcs later on in the series.

But doesn't Jigoku Shoujo have three seasons with season two called Jigoku Shoujo: Two Mirrors and season three being called Jigoku Shoujo: Three Vessels?

For me at current I'd say Angel Beats!, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and Boku wa Tomodach ga Sukunai need another season, it might be fun for some more Carnival Phantasm as well also Tsukihime needs an anime done.

*I am well aware there is a series calling itself Tsukihime but it is NOT Tsukihime.*

really? i didnt know that! ill have to look it up, thanks