Struggling to "Clear the way for tanks" on Veteran Difficulty! any help?

hey guys so i'm getting really fed up with this b.s. i'm playing MW3 and am trying to get "the best of the best" trophy and i seriously cannot get past the part where you have to push forward and clean house so the tanks can roll through i think the missions called "goal post" or something. It's a load of crap! you die in three hits and there is a disgusting amount of enemies shooting at you. I need someone who has beaten it on VETERAN to please give me some tips before i lose it.

I believe I know what you're talking about. This is a very easy mission, you need to stay all the way to the right; (hiding behind crates and stuff near the trees), then pop up and take out everyone hiding behind the trucks and along the brickwall. The tanks should take care of most of the other people, but if you run and gun it along the wall you can make it to a little spot underground next to a building away from everyone, then the tanks will advance and take out everyone closing an end to the long stretch of the mission. 

Watch some videos on this mission if you are confused with my description above ^-^

actually i got passed the part i was having a hard time with so yay for me! but man was it frustrating because you had to come up from the sand to the street and there was a guy on a turret just spraying you from far away and on Veteran they drop you in 2 seconds (literately) so i'm good for now. Thanks for responding though! 

• Like 1