Corridor Surgeries (Mainly Brain, Teeth, and Eye)

necroshifter86

Can someone who has done the corridor surgeries please tell me what tools to use in the brain, teeth, and eye surgeries without losing too much blood? I think I can do the teeth one, but the brain I cannot figure out what to use because every time I use a tool with precision on it, his blood level drops 100 ml every tiny hit I make. For the brain one, it has to be 4850 ml or above. And yes I use the green syringes.

Please any tips would be awesome...

Surgeon Simulator sure will test your patience, as you've already probably discovered. I'll try to regurgitate some recall as to how I attained some of the corridor surgery trophies.

First of all,

Brain: With this operation, you're not actually wanting to cut into the skull. Instead, you will either use the side of a hammer or the surgical axe. Simply rub the side of these tools against the skull - it should then start to crack. Apply more force to the skull if needed. Due to using the sides of these tools and not the tips, blood loss is absolutely minimal if they're to come into contact with the brain.

Teeth: This can be very annoying due to the chance of hitting out other teeth. Here, you are wanting to use the small end of the dental hammer - gentle taps, always gentle taps. Do not even attempt to complete this surgery without the dental hammer specifically. It will not work in your favour.

Eyes: The eye surgeries by far are the most tedious due to failed impalement. Most people use scalpels, but scissors are your best bet here due to increased tip surface and grab area. Align your scalpel/scissors with the eye (roughly), and then move your hand all the way back and then forward again at speed towards the eye to greatly improve your chance of impaling it. This method works every time, providing it is the eye you hit.

Remember, with these trophies you have unlimited time. So it's all just about patience, and improving from your failures. These are a cakewalk in contrast to the difficulty of the ambulance surgery trophies. 

I'm aware all the tools aren't available to pick from at the start, but you're just going to have to wait and grab them as they do become available. I'd also recommend you do not use motion controls.

This game is a bitch - by the end it was my bitch. I wish you good luck with it.

Edited by Aela
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

I would follow the youtube but it isn't easy to earn trophies like this, so I just stopped playing it before I gets someone to really kill Bob for being that so annonying.

Edited by Soppeldunk