The Last of Us World Glitch

Grounded Mode is definitely manageable. I'm new to playing shooters on consoles, but it wasn't very challenging. You can avoid most humans by sneaking. There are only few frustrating parts, mainly because of the restricted checkpoints.

You can make it easier. You can complete a New Game + on any easier difficulty, preserve a decent amount of ammo. When you complete the NG+, you can start playing every single chapter backwards (Chapter Select), starting from the Hospital. That way you'll have access to whatever resources you had in the easier mode. You must not play the final chapter until you have checked that it says "Completed on Grounded" on every other chapter.

Edited by Riruyoki
  • Like 1

That's kinda awesome to me TBH.

hope someone would find a way to click this glitch on/off as desired and make sure you would be able to go back into the room, it actually would help on this stupid annoying part, especially on grounded mode.

I already plated TLOU on the ps3 and got both grounded trophies but this to me would definitely help.

The PS3 original version does also have some weird glitches too, but this one is the winner indeed.

as of the posting of this msg the grounded Plus glitch still works so just clear the game on easy mode and grab all the other trophies on Grounded Plus.  Gonna be fun since I only cleared survivor on Ps3.  Didn't want to pay ten bucks for Grounded mode seemed to be a waste of money to me.