Dragon Age Keep question

This might sound stupid but I was just wondering if exporting a world state from the keep effected the world state of ALL (previous) Inquisition games or does it just take the details from the keep when you start a new game and store them in the save file somewhere? I've just finished my 1st playthrough and want to start with a new inquisitor with a different world state, but when I go to export from the keep it gives the following warning: "Overwrite the Inquisition game slot? Importing this world state will replace the current active world save in your game slot. Would you like to continue?" The word 'replace' is putting me off, I don't want the world state to change if I go back to continue/replay parts of my 1st Inquisitor I just want my NEW Inquisitor to have a different world state. So, does anyone know if replacing the world keep will completely rewrite my Inquisitor's world, or is it safe and whatever save game I load will have the world state from when I played them and it's only NEW games that will have a different world state?

Hope that makes sense.

This might sound stupid but I was just wondering if exporting a world state from the keep effected the world state of ALL (previous) Inquisition games or does it just take the details from the keep when you start a new game and store them in the save file somewhere? I've just finished my 1st playthrough and want to start with a new inquisitor with a different world state, but when I go to export from the keep it gives the following warning: "Overwrite the Inquisition game slot? Importing this world state will replace the current active world save in your game slot. Would you like to continue?" The word 'replace' is putting me off, I don't want the world state to change if I go back to continue/replay parts of my 1st Inquisitor I just want my NEW Inquisitor to have a different world state. So, does anyone know if replacing the world keep will completely rewrite my Inquisitor's world, or is it safe and whatever save game I load will have the world state from when I played them and it's only NEW games that will have a different world state?

Hope that makes sense.

That just means that the world state in DA Keep which you want to export will be replaced with a new world state. You can still change it back. And importing a new world state only affects the save file you're starting. Other save files with different Inquisitors aren't affected.

If you load your old save file with Inquisitor #1, it'll still be the world state you used when starting with that character.