bugged trophies

gernifIap

Hi guys

As others have problems with killing every boss twice and the crafty trophy etc my issue is something different.

The last 3 Trophies I need aare bugged for me:

Killing every boss once: I don't know why but it just won't pop. I already have the two times kill trophy. Killed every boss and it wont show up does anybody know what to do here?

Same thing with killing every slime, killed them all but it wont pop.

And then theres the bug with running for 60 seconds i hate this shit did it on asphalt normal blocks with boots without boots. Do I need the original hermes boots for this?

I need helb can somebody help me, those are the last trophies I need...

Greetz

Bosses: make sure you killed all of them using invocation items. Golem is a bitch.

Running: Simply holding forward doesn't mean to run. You need to get a speed up for it to count. There are a couple of evolutions of Hermes that works too.

Slime: This trophy is finicky. Keep killing Crimsomslimes until it pops. I had to do it for mine. Create a new character for this last step.

are you sure that you are online on PSN?

Yes, I'm online. On the PSV by the way.

Bosses: make sure you killed all of them using invocation items. Golem is a bitch.

Running: Simply holding forward doesn't mean to run. You need to get a speed up for it to count. There are a couple of evolutions of Hermes that works too.

Slime: This trophy is finicky. Keep killing Crimsomslimes until it pops. I had to do it for mine. Create a new character for this last step.

What do you mean with invocation? Do you mean i have to summon them? I think i killed them all by using their object. Why? You mean i have to kill the golem one more using the lihzard altar seperately?

Yeah I know so i did it with the boots but it doesnt work. I'm faster with them but is there a maximum? Using asphalt I'm faster.

Okay I'll try the one with crimsonslimes, thanks man :)

What do you mean with invocation? Do you mean i have to summon them? I think i killed them all by using their object. Why? You mean i have to kill the golem one more using the lihzard altar seperately?

Yeah I know so i did it with the boots but it doesnt work. I'm faster with them but is there a maximum? Using asphalt I'm faster.

Okay I'll try the one with crimsonslimes, thanks man :)

Yeah, the summoning items. I heard it might glitch if you legitly let them spawn by themselves.

Running is not about speed, but it's a status. You can only run with the boots, no matter what speed you are currently at. You need a big extend of land with no holes to run non-stop. It was a bitch to build one.

Golem? WTF I never ran into any golem, was it added in that big patch? I got the plat by beating just four bosses and their mechanical versions o.O

Yes Dude there are lot of new bosses who are complete shit but fun to do :o

Yeah, the summoning items. I heard it might glitch if you legitly let them spawn by themselves.

Running is not about speed, but it's a status. You can only run with the boots, no matter what speed you are currently at. You need a big extend of land with no holes to run non-stop. It was a bitch to build one.

Ah okay just got all of them together and I'll start in a new world now. Do I need a new character too?

Hm I have a flat area reaching from one one end to the other. But what might affect the trophy is that its so high in the air that gravity doesnt work how it should.

Yes Dude there are lot of new bosses who are complete shit but fun to do :o

Ah okay just got all of them together and I'll start in a new world now. Do I need a new character too?

Hm I have a flat area reaching from one one end to the other. But what might affect the trophy is that its so high in the air that gravity doesnt work how it should.

My place was also high on air and it worked for me and many others on my plat world. Maybe do a larger piece of roadway and you will get it.

Let me know if you still can't get the trophies. I might try to help you somehow.

My place was also high on air and it worked for me and many others on my plat world. Maybe do a larger piece of roadway and you will get it.

Let me know if you still can't get the trophies. I might try to help you somehow.

I tried it in the underworld and it worked fine. The problem was that my armor increases speed so for anyone having the same issue dont wear stuff that makes you faster except the boots. ;)

Got the running and the boss trophy, worked  with the summoning items. Thanks for your help dude.

I killed every slimetype except pinky again, if I dont get the trophy i will try killing crimsonslimes.

You helped me a lot I appreciate it :)

Greetz

• Like 1

I tried it in the underworld and it worked fine. The problem was that my armor increases speed so for anyone having the same issue dont wear stuff that makes you faster except the boots. ;)

Got the running and the boss trophy, worked  with the summoning items. Thanks for your help dude.

I killed every slimetype except pinky again, if I dont get the trophy i will try killing crimsonslimes.

You helped me a lot I appreciate it :)

Greetz

Still no fucking pinky i get really mad about this last trophie you have any idea how to get it i hate this shit :(