Game is fun but glitchy

Superbuu3

I weirdly find myself captivated by this game despite the very small amount of game, its super grim, I mean some really messed up stuff is happening in this game.

I'm annoyed with how glitchy some levels are I get the impression things are supposed to happen and they don't so I need to reload, there's definitely an issue on level 12 for mei restarted the level multiple times but everytime i threw something past the Vita kid it kept pausing itself and asking me to restart and that was with restarting the level.  I'm gllad to see someone is on level 19 thought likely means if i reload the game later it might fix itself.

I weirdly find myself captivated by this game despite the very small amount of game, its super grim, I mean some really messed up stuff is happening in this game.

I'm annoyed with how glitchy some levels are I get the impression things are supposed to happen and they don't so I need to reload, there's definitely an issue on level 12 for mei restarted the level multiple times but everytime i threw something past the Vita kid it kept pausing itself and asking me to restart and that was with restarting the level.  I'm gllad to see someone is on level 19 thought likely means if i reload the game later it might fix itself.

I got past the level with the Vita kid. It also paused itself there. No need to restart if this happens, just press the start button to unpause. You only need to throw things past him, not at him anyway. Try to make sure you are clicking only on lit up characters, and not the vita kid.

I got past the level with the Vita kid. It also paused itself there. No need to restart if this happens, just press the start button to unpause. You only need to throw things past him, not at him anyway. Try to make sure you are clicking only on lit up characters, and not the vita kid.

Thanks I got past him when i restarted.  The game did pause a few times on that kid and i was able to continue by unpausing, but then it eventually got stuck on him and the item i was throwing past him kept disappearing, which meant I couldn't progress as I needed to throw things past him.

Thanks I got past him when i restarted.  The game did pause a few times on that kid and i was able to continue by unpausing, but then it eventually got stuck on him and the item i was throwing past him kept disappearing, which meant I couldn't progress as I needed to throw things past him.

It's a strange thing, but it's a joke by the developers.

the joke is that you're throwing something at the Vita kid, so he "pauses" his Vita before getting hit.

If you notice, he never lets himself get hit.

It's a strange thing, but it's a joke by the developers.

the joke is that you're throwing something at the Vita kid, so he "pauses" his Vita before getting hit.

If you notice, he never lets himself get hit.

Really?  Does this happen in all the other levels?  I'm pretty sure the Vita kid is in a lot more levels and the game pauses not just when i throw things at him but anywhere near him.