how is this game?

It's the same formula from SR3 and SR4,but the hell setting instead of Steelport is interesting and new.

The story is not bad and the weapons(7 Sins weapons) are cool.Gameplay wise is really similar to SR4,but since it's 20 bucks at launch it's all good to me.

You could finish the "story" in 10-12 hrs and the plat requires something like 15-18 hrs of playtime(for the 20 hrs trophy you'll probably have to stay idle or mess around an hour or two). 

The rest is up to you

• 4 months later...

I've played SR3, SRIV and SRIV re-elected and enjoyed them but haven't started this one yet and please no smart asses saying play it and find out, I just wanna know your opinions on the game.

I played SR3 and it's pretty similar, it feels like a mix between Saints Row and Infamous FL or SS with the running ability. I'd recommend it 

I've always enjoyed the story and side quests for saints row games, they were always really funny and awesome. The open world aspect (like grinding challenges/collectibles) makes the game feel kinda dull after you beat it imo. Still, it's a pretty fun game, but trying to complete all of the challenges is just too boring for me.