Servers

Griffon234

So from what I've heard, Mortal Kombat servers are region locked, between EU and NA servers.

I don't want to pick up the game and be screwed out of playing with people, because I'd like to get the platinum, and not finding players to play with would be awful.

My question is mainly to the Australian players out there; what servers do you get forced into when you play from Australia?

If anyone who isn't an Australian knows the answer to this question, I'll happily accept their answer too.

Thanks.

hi the servers are the best of the bunch (compared to mk9 and injustice) there are currently 20-70 ppl in aussie lobbies at any time. only shortfall is the ranked matches you can wait a little while to get a game but sometimes not that long.. all that aside its a fantastic game

hi the servers are the best of the bunch (compared to mk9 and injustice) there are currently 20-70 ppl in aussie lobbies at any time. only shortfall is the ranked matches you can wait a little while to get a game but sometimes not that long.. all that aside its a fantastic game

So wait, you're telling me there is a server JUST for Australians, and we can't play with people in NA/EU?

correct you can see everybody that's playing online but you can only play ppl from Australia/new Zealand as far as I can tell. its the same as mk9 and injustice so nothing has changed there. I think it is ridiculous that it hasn't changed even in the new gen (more like the re-booted gen)