Did I negate No Death? Also Question about Trophies

MarsipanRumpan

So im going for No Deaths and what not. I jumped on a side mission stage and I didn't mean to (A gem stage) You now an encounter on the map. 
I know if you die it will get saved and you can't quit if you die like you can in main stages. So right in the start of the stage I pressed return to map (Without dying) and the gem pushed me away like it does when you die in one of those stages. So did I negate the trophy? Or is it still doable?

Also, is Speedrun trophy doable on NG+? If I have 15 Hours on my save, if I do it under 16.30 I will get the trophy perfectly fine right? :)

So im going for No Deaths and what not. I jumped on a side mission stage and I didn't mean to (A gem stage) You now an encounter on the map. 

I know if you die it will get saved and you can't quit if you die like you can in main stages. So right in the start of the stage I pressed return to map (Without dying) and the gem pushed me away like it does when you die in one of those stages. So did I negate the trophy? Or is it still doable?

Also, is Speedrun trophy doable on NG+? If I have 15 Hours on my save, if I do it under 16.30 I will get the trophy perfectly fine right? :)

you need to start a fresh and new save-file for the speedrunning one. 

you can use NG+ for no deaths if you like.

you need to start a fresh and new save-file for the speedrunning one. 

you can use NG+ for no deaths if you like.

Okay cool. Thank you.

Did that I wrote negate the trophy? Leaving the stage, didn't die or anything. But did it negate the trophy? Im at the last three stages now so that would be unfortunate lol :D

FYI, there is a trick to getting all the gold trophies (minus one) in a single run that makes the platinum quite manageable.

1) Start a new game with the aim to obtain: (No Deaths, No Relics, 90min Speedrun, Destroy all Checkpoints)

2) Upon beating each level, exit to the main menu.

3) Copy your save file to an empty slot so that you have a duplicate.

4) If you fail a level or violate a parameter, exit back to the main menu, copy your duplicate file over the one you load up and attempt again.

I recommend not going for "Penny Pincher" using this method since purchasing meal tickets, upgrades, and armor is of immense benefit in keeping the run within the allotted 90 mins.  Instead, collect everything before starting NG+, then playthrough NG+ for its trophy and you should get Penny Pincher at the end as well.

Tip: if you're playing on Vita for the No Death/Speed Run/No Bottomless Pit trophies

Immediately if you die (Money bags fly up, but before the black/CheckPoint screen) Just close out the game, it auto saves you to the World Map at the level you were just on and you'll lose maybe 3-4 seconds, but it works