Tips to get better in COOP? Or best maps for invincible trophy?

It's been an absolute struggle for me I just can't find a solid team of three to help get through this trophy. I got so close but got team killed by a random.

Any advice or videos I can follow to improve? I really just want to be done with this game

I did this a few days ago with randoms. Every time I died, I quit the match (and I always felt guilty tbh), and then researched. If you're lucky, you'll be matched up with the same group mid-game and have your death count reset to 0.

I eventually got it in the London Streets map, but I found the Village to be a nice and simple map too. My weapons of choice were M9 and AK-47.

If you plan to get this with randoms like I did, there's not really much you can do besides keep trying and trying until you get a good group. Always stay close to your team so they can revive you and you can revive them (reviving a teammate gives you full health)

Good luck :)

i got my invincible in museum. 3 persons (no randoms), each guarding one museum door, leaving only for siege and goldrush rounds as needed. nobody died (just 2 of us needed invincible). might take few tries depending if you have to leave the museum in later rounds. other than that it's just usual things (how to take down brute, kickback bosses, armored enemies).

i think 2 of us had fully upgraded regen/teamsafe+clusters equipped, 3rd was regen+team medic just in case.

edit: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/How-to-play-and-beat-Crushing-Co-Op-Arena-Guide/td-p/37183261

Edited by Iiah