Item unobtainable in vita version 1.00?

So i finally unlocked bandage girl. I don't know if this could help or not, but this time I

- didn't synced my save with the ingame menu

- didn't accept any of the angel room gifts

- activated the book of revelation only once on the floor with Death.

Now i only need super meat boy (and also finding a bandage on the floor, but this doesnt scare me ^^)

So i finally unlocked bandage girl. I don't know if this could help or not, but this time I

- didn't synced my save with the ingame menu

- didn't accept any of the angel room gifts

- activated the book of revelation only once on the floor with Death.

Now i only need super meat boy (and also finding a bandage on the floor, but this doesnt scare me ^^)

Thanks, I'm going to update :) Hoping to have the same luck as you with all this shit xD

nop, they worked fine. I got both meat boy and bandage girl, then i had to restard like 50 times to find a bandage in a treasure room. Which unlocked platinum god, real platinum god, and the platinum trophy at once :)

Congrats. I unlocked bandage girl and i'm missing super meat boy :D One step for the platinum. What do you recomend to unlock him?

I restarted over and over with Eden until i started with a book of revelation. Then, just hope for the best :P.

I highly doubt that what i suggested earlier (no angel deals, only one use of BoR on the womb) could help, but the two times i did it, it "worked". So maybe try it :)

But what is needed to spawn the first cube of meat? Everytime I start with a book of revelations, I use it one time, i fight against famine and I get a ball of bandages. Everytime. Do I need to use the book more than once?

EDIT: I spawn with book of revelations. Fight Famine and get a cube of meat, fight pestilence and second cube of meat. But the next boss fight 3-1 is not a horsemen. I'm using the book once per level (basement 1, basemente 2, etc...)

Edited by anViv

• 1 month later...