Adding a scrollbar to the Guide Contents section

A small suggestion to the Guides that I think would improve them: Why not add a scrollbar in the Guide Contents section? It's there so you can click a link and it takes you directly to the applicable section of the guide. But say you want to click a section at the bottom? As it is now, you end up scrolling 3/4 the way through the bulk of the guide before a link at the bottom finally shows up and by then it really defeats the the purpose of it being there. In this way, you'd scroll a shorter distance to get to the bottom of the Guide Contents and it would better serve its most useful purpose.

• Like 2

It's made in a way that the navigation bar highlighted trophy on the right intersects with the trophy guide description on the left.

If you could scroll the navigation bar independently it would ruin the effect.

• Like 1

It's made in a way that the navigation bar highlighted trophy on the right intersects with the trophy guide description on the left.

If you could scroll the navigation bar independently it would ruin the effect.

Not really sure I see the value of knowing which section I'm looking at on the right of the screen when you can see the same info at the top of each section on left, but if that's the reasoning, then sure. To me, the Guide Contents section serves a far better purpose being used as a table of contents to quickly jump around the guide as needed but is hindered by the need to manually scroll through most of the guide anyway to get to the bottom entries

I was merely stating a fact.

I don't personally find it particularly useful and it isn't always precise either.

Personally I'd like collapsing of already obtained trophies like on playstationtrophies.org