Ratchet & Clank PS4 reboot to release in Spring 2016

Nihiris-

This was mentioned in the PS Blog post about the film that the reboot is a tie in for:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/13/ratchet-clank-movie-releases-april-29-2016-in-us/

"Insomniac Games is also hard at work at Ratchet & Clank for the PS4, a re-imagination of the original game that started it all 13 years ago. The game, out Spring 2016, re-tells the origin story that ties in closely and expands upon the movie’s narrative. It also features several new levels along with reimagined classic locales like Metropolis, brand new weapons and completely redone visuals made possible by the power of the PlayStation 4. We’ll be sharing more on the game soon!"

Edited by Death_Ninja

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...an almost entire year delay!

They got some awesome VA's though so expectations are through the roof. Really bummed I gotta wait so long though. 

16987797004_8dcc7c071d_b.jpgAl

Also whoever thought of that tagline needs a promotion. xD

• Like 1

And they say November is the time of year that rapes gamer's wallets. Seriously, I'm starting to think that my annual wallet rape has been delayed to March-April 2016. xD

It's not entirely a bad thing though. I agree that there are so many games being delayed, but as long as the game is polished up then I don't mind waiting a few extra months.

Edited by Blue Flare

Still just as excited as I was before. This movie looks fantastic and I can't wait for it to come out. It is however, a damn shame that we have to wait that long even though the movie is nearing completion. From what I hear they are holding it so that it comes out around the same time as the game, since the two stories are linked in some way. It will be interesting to see how they tie together.