The man in black fled across the desert....

King_Chile

Well, it's been a hell of a long time since I've posted anything anywhere and there's probably a whole host of new people here so I figured I would drop a fun reference with the topic title (it was my original introduction) and re-introduce myself.

I'm the big 2-7, I semi-recently started my own site that I think will do something one day but life keeps getting in the way of me being consistent, I'm a sucker for Beat 'Em Ups, I absolutely loathe Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot!, and I love the sound of a guitar though I cannot play one outside of the plastic ones sitting in a corner over there. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I enjoy long walks on the beach, pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain, but don't particularly care about Rupert Holmes. Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur and that's how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

• Like 1

Welcome back! Nice to see another Dark Tower fan.

May we be well-met, ka-tet.

Jesus, level 52? I remember when you were merely level 39 and we helped each other with a couple of Tomb Raider trophies. :P

lmao, yeah some of those were a nightmare. I never went back and played the PS4 version because of that. I would be higher and you could be more shocked but life, uh, uh, finds a way to hinder me.