Warning! Problems of with platinum for the cross version PS3 / PS vita

warhammer82_RUS

Warning for those who are plays on ps3/vita - there is a chance to receive 100% without of platinum or with a delay abaissement of platinum relative to the last trophy - nerves will leave a lot. I tell as has been with me, Large, mixed part of the of trophies received a on the Vitya a (in the road was playing), but on the latest trophies decided to play on the PS3, needed help team-mate with the last level on Veteran and the passage of games without losing all of lives. We are all this have passed, trophies obtained and I think, and where platinum and understand, that he forgot to synchronize the last two trophy on the Vitya a - passage of the game Nemesis and Phobos, am taking Vitu'm doing synchronization of trophies, then synchronization PS3 and I see, that at me in the game 100 %, but there is no of platinum! To say that I was surprised, have nothing to say, when have passed the first minutes of of surprise, I thought, as well that if run the game - because the game as the then the verifies their same trophies, has launched a - platinum is not has dropped out, I open a list of of trophies and she in equipped, but with a difference from the last trophy in few minutes. Therefore, I advise, play as the want vita, or PS3, but if are playing, then on one, then other platform, then before the last trophies NECESSARILY are doing full on both consoles synchronization otherwise the will be problems as at me - 100% without of platinum or platinum with lateness. I beg your forgiveness for grammar, English is not is my native language. I ask the moderators fasten the topic.

That doesn't actually happen. The PSN servers add the platinum to your online list when it receives the full base game completion if you didn't synch the platinum as well. People reported this to me when I wrote the guide for Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainshov's Revenge.

• Like 1

Yes, I used the GOOGLE translator. My problem was this:Step one - I do not synchronize to the Vita trophies for completing NEMESIS and Phobos.Step Two - PS3 I was in the coop and got a trophy for completing the game without losing all lives, synchronize, platinum does not appear - not enough trophies for completing NEMESIS and Phobos.Step Three - synchronize on Vita, then synchronize on the PS3, and eventually on PS3 100% non-platinum.Step Four run the game - Platinum trophy does not appear, but the list of trophies came platinum with a difference of a few minutes with the last trophy :(

That reads like its been run through google translate its really hard to follow.

Are you saying you got all trophies between PS3 and Vita, but after syncing no plat?

Yes, on this issue I'm talking about. This problem was other users? I do not want problems with the rating and accusations of cheating.

I think he's saying something about the platinum not unlocking at the right time:

KpErm.png